1. The competition is open to 2018/19 Young Hoops Club members only. Celtic assumes that by entering into the competition, the parents or guardians of all entrants have consented to that person's entry into the competition and these rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and should be able to demonstrate to Celtic's satisfaction that their parent/guardian has given their consent to such entry.
2. This competition is not open to employees of Celtic F.C. Limited (“Celtic”) or its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Celtic reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
3. To enter the competition, please send your answer, together with your name, address, contact no. and email address by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. There is one prize and the winner will receive the signed football.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Friday, November 30, 2018. Only one entry per person. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The winner will be selected at random by a draw from all eligible entries conducted by Celtic. An independent observer shall supervise the draw and the winner will be notified on Friday, November 30, 2018. All eligible entries which contain the correct answer to the competition question shall be included in the draw.
6. The winner will be notified by a representative of Celtic via email. If the prize is declined, or the winner cannot be contacted by Monday, December 3, 2018 an alternative winner may be chosen.
7. The winner may be asked to participate in further publicity connected with this promotion. By entering this competition the entrant agrees to his or her name and image and will obtain the consent of the name and image of his or her guest being used by Celtic in this way and in related publicity following the draw. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
8. Entrants' personal data are processed by Celtic F.C. Limited, the controller of your personal data for the purpose of your participation in this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable. Celtic reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
10. Celtic’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This promotion is governed by Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
12. The promoter is: Celtic F.C. Limited, Celtic Park, Glasgow, G40 3RE.